Thank you, dear;
for nominating me for “The Vincent Ehindero Award”
1. What gave you the push to start blogging?
-I had to make a platform for my book “Climbing Over Grit”, and that made me share my passion of short stories with morals.
2. Are you proud of the progress you’ve made so far? If not, why?
-I love writing and this blog introduced me to many wonderfully talented people around the world.
3. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
– Now it’s a combination of both.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
-Hopefully having my second book published.
5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money?
-Honestly, it doesn’t make any noticeable money.
6. Where do most of your views come from?
7. What’s your post frequency?
-Short stories with morals.
8. Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche?
-I always try my best.
9. How many friends have you made from blogging?
10. Do you ever regret any of your posts? If the answer is yes, why?
-I don’t think so.
Thank you once again Amy dear for the nomination♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I nominate all my dear followers. Congratulations!!!!
I’ll like to make use of the same questions.