- No one can destroy your life unless you let them.
- You should find peace in yourself.
- God is always watching for you.
- Try to forgive your loved ones.
- Don’t wait for anyone’s hand to wipe your tears. People just pass by.
- There is no bone in the tongue, but it’s powerful enough to break a heart. Be careful with your words.
- The absence of some people in our lives could be a great thing. Don’t insist on their return.
- Some people are like photos; if you make them big, they lose their qualities.
- Life isn’t short. The problem is we become smart too late.
- Don’t set your pains and problems around you to become a wall eventually, Place them under your feet and make the stairs.
- Don’t ever be worried about your tomorrow, your today, and yesterday’s God will be with you tomorrow too.
- It’s our first experience to be a human, but God has been here forever.
- A child asked his father: “Dad, what is God? Where can I find him? Who is he?”
His father smiled and said: “My dear son God is everywhere. He is in the hands that you hold to help. In the heart that you give kindness and love. In the smile that you make others pleased. In the great smell of bread that you provide to the poor. In the happiness that you give for others.
God is everywhere with you and for you.
You can purchase my book “Climbing Over Grit” Winner of “Canada Book Award” at;
Barnes & Noble, Gardners, Bertrams, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com and all bookselling channels via hubs in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany, Russia, and Australia. The links are listed below:
Our Book Page is:
Join me at: