Thank you dear:
For nominating me for my 13th Mystery Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me;
-I hate war, fights.
-I wish I had a magic wand just to feed every hunger, shelter every homeless, and protect animals.
-I always start with kindness, but I’m not stupid.
Questions and Answers:
1. What are you completely over and done with?
– Arguing with people who chose not to understand.
2. What’s most important thing Covid-19 taught you?
-Injustice in the world.
3. What random stranger has had the biggest impact in your life?
-The kid that I shared my ice-cream with. (my 2nd Story-A memorable friend)
4. If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
5. What do you wish you had more time for?
-I guess everything is in order.
I think my best post is always the first story “Destiny”
I would like to use the same questions, and nominate all my dear friends who like to participate.