Thank you, dear,
For nominating me to participate in
Get To Know Me Tag
1. What does your name mean?
Laleh means Tulip 🌷
Marzeeh means Thankful 🙏
2. Are you scared of heights?
3. What’s your best physical feature?
I could never know, but my husband says my eyes.
4. What is your favorite music genre?
Anything with meaningful lyrics and a good beat.
5. Are you a good cook?
According to my husband and kids, I am.
6. What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?
7. What’s your favorite festival?
Persian New Year
8. Do you have any allergies?
Nothing that I know.
9. Which of your parents you look like?
Mom’s eyes and mostly mixed.
10. Who’s your favorite musician?
Pink- Charlie Puth for now. 😊
Here are my nominees:
-Color me yellow
Why do we drive on the parkway and park on a driveway?
– Because we’re humans and we like to make everything more complicated.😂
Here’s my question:
Before I think about this question, I first would like to know
Why there are borders between countries?
You can purchase my book “Climbing Over Grit” Winner of “Canada Book Award” at;
Barnes & Noble, Gardners, Bertrams, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com and all bookselling channels via hubs in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany, Russia, and Australia. The links are listed below:
Our Book Page is:
Join me at: