Thank you dear:
J-M’s History Corner
For nominating me for Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more fellow bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post.
How my blog started
When I finished writing “Climbing Over Grit” and wanted to start looking for publishers, needed a platform. My daughter suggested a blog would be a great way to communicate with the world. I always loved short stories with moral, piece of advice, to learn from it. I was raised with these short stories and taught them to my kids as well. Now I share it to my wonderful friends who are growing so fast every day.
My two pieces of advice
All you will hear is Rejection, don’t give up
Believe in yourself
My 15 nominees
1- natuur freak
2- lamp magician
5- Tammy 7711
7- Warren Richards
9- Roshonda N. Blackmon
14- tourism observer.wordpress.com
15- Johnzelle, The Bipolar writer mental health blog